I do not know about any adjustments inserted by PMX (Don?). I have changed only the placement of the ties inside staff. In previous version it was almost impossible to nicely tie chords inside staff.

Any example (TeX, PS, gif) of the new unsatisfactory output?

Stanislav.

Olivier Vogel wrote:

I observe that the new package of Stanislav produces new design. It seems me that the adjustement automatically inserted by PMX must be rewritten and adjusted with new parameter values, because I find the scores look nicer with the ancient package (for example, the ties are too close of the notes).

Olivier