On Sun, 1 Jun 2003, Eddie Saudrais wrote:

> Don Simons a écrit :
> >
> > It's pretty hard to diagnose your problem without more information, mainly
> > some source code (for the whole piece if it's not too voluminous, or an
> > extract)
>
> Here is a short example that makes a problem:
>
> \ifx\mxversion\undefined
>   \input musixtex
>   \input musixcpt
> \fi
> %
> \stafftopmarg=14\Interligne% 3 par défaut
> \hsize=18.2cm
> \vsize=28cm
> \accshift=0.1pt
> %\vsize=270mm
> \hoffset -1.2cm
> \voffset -1cm
> \parindent 0mm
> \generalsignature{2}
> \def\nbinstruments{1}
> \nobarnumbers
> \generalmeter{\meterfrac44}
> \def\nbinstruments{1}
> \def\raisevolta{9\internote}
> \debutmorceau
> \setvolta1

Hello,

  I have had problems with voltas unless I put the symbol % at the end of
the command \setvolta1 (or equivalent). In addition, Daniel Taupin told me
it's better to finish all lines with a \relax or % (except when it
finishes with \en)
  I can't test this for now.
  Hope this helps.

Vincent TORRI

> \zchar{22}{\off{1\elemskip}toto}
> \Notes\Qqbu fhjl
> \Qqbl klmo\en\bar%7
> \zchar{22}{\off{1\elemskip}toto}  % -> the problem
> \Notes\ibl0k1\qb0n\qb0i\qb0k\tbl0\qb0m\en\NOtes
> \ql l\ql m\en%8
> \finmorceau
> \bye
>
> It's strange, because I use to write a chord with \zchar
> under a voltabox without any problem...

TORRI Vincent
Mathematiques Appliquees Bordeaux
Institut de Mathematiques