Hi Christian,

Christian Mondrup wrote:

I must say that I'm impressed with the typesetting result, sheet note graphics as well as lyrics :-) However, I do have a suggestion for improvement: slurs should start and end close to their anchoring noteheads which is not the case with some of the slurs in your Dufay score. This score contains quite a few cases of slurs starting or ending at the end of a stem.

As I remember, one of the rules is that slurs should not cross the stems. That is why I always have to raise (or lower) slurs manually in my scores, when they join more than 2 notes. And this is boring. :-)

Alexander