Dear musixtex-eperts,

I am a bloody beginner in musixtex.
I used musictex some time ago, and now wanted to change to
musixtex. Everything seems to work well, but I cannot write more than
one line, all stuff regardless how long the piece is, is always in one
single line. musixflx says that it recognized 0 sections. I tried to
reproduce the examples in the manual, but with the same result. Could
this be an installation problem, or has anyone ecountered the same
problem?