Hi,

I'm looking for the source code of doc/glossary.eps contained in the
musixtex package. I contacted the author/maintainer of MusiXTeX but we
didn't find a solution:

On Tue, 2003-08-12 at 14:42, Daniel Taupin wrote:
> > (4) We don't have the source for doc/glossary.eps. To stick to our
> > Guidelines, I would have to remove this file from our source archive for
> > the next repackaging. The alternative would be much more interesting:
> > Please consider disclosing the source. :)
>
> I have no source of it. It was provided by somebody, but I do not remember who.
> However, since this is a documentation (a PostScript file) I think it is better
> to keep it in the distribution. However, I suggest you ask the whole list if
> somebody knows the actual author of glossary.eps, and then ask the author the
> source.

If you are/know the author or have a free (!) distributable source,
please contact me and/or Daniel Taupin, because without the source and
appropriate licensing terms for this file I would have to remove
doc/glossary.eps from the Debian distribution because of our strict
guidelines.

Thanks!

bye,
  Roland