Dear Andreas,

Your problem results from the fact that, in the middle of the song "Du bist mein Zufluchtsort", you introduce an auxiliary lyrics line. So you have to restore the default behavior after this change. This can be done by just replacing your definition of \bye:

\def\bye{\mtxLyrModeNormal{1}\mtxLyricsAdjust{1}{0}}

The following seems me bad. If you want that the macros \nobarnumbers, \eject, etc. have no effect, write
\let\nobarnumbers\relax
\let\eject\relax
etc.

Finally, I can't refrain to say that I find the result very ugly, because I disapprove of your typesetter's choices.

Olivier