Christof Biebricher wrote

>...in PMX, a clef change by Ct at the very beginning
>is ignored and only possible after the first note.
>The clef can be changed probably simply by in-line text, but
>it would interest me why this is so.

It was an oversight. I never considered this case when originally writing
the code. I'll look into fixing it, but
please don't hold your breath as I'm preoccupied with Storace at the moment.
Meanwhile, Cornelius' hack is the best you can do, and it should work very
well. Since it only uses PMX commands, it doesn't introduce any space that
is hidden from PMX, so any PMX horizontal adjustments, e.g. for a crowded
accidental later in the system, will be accurately handled.

>...one needs a change sign also within the peace

So should I include a peace sign in PMX ?

> if the signature or the clef change at the beginning of a new line,
> in this case at the end of the previous system.

At least I got this one right.

--Don Simons