Hi all

long time since i posted - reflects my lack of
composering lately.  However, I have returned to the
fray...

Please find attached a little fragment of MTx
source and the resultant output in a pdf file.

On compiling this source (MTx 0.53F, PMX 2.4)  I get a warning
about a hanging slur.  It's to do with the tie across the second and third
bars in the upper voice.

Despite this, the notes seem to  typeset ok. However, the lyric gets
confused.   There should be one 'Ah' per slur (bar).
But instead the second 'Ah' goes on forever...

Can anyone suggest a solution ?

thanks
Neil

Style: MyStyle
MyStyle: Voices S M A B; Clefs G G G F; Vocal; Choral
Meter: 4/4
Space: 0 0 3 0
Pages: 1
Systems: 1

% Bar 52-55
(1 a8 ( c c ) c c o>-3 ( d d4 ) )1 | (1 d8 ( e e ) e e o> ( f f ) (2l g )1 | (1
g2x5 )2 f e b c e2x5 d c g a )1 | ( e8+ d a b  d c g a of )
L: Ah Ah Ah Ah
( f0 | g2 f2 ) | ( e2 f | f0 of )
L: Ah Ah
(l d2 (u b | b2 ) c4 d ) | ( c2 a | d2 c2 of )
L: Ah Ah
rp | rp | rp | rp