Dear all.

As most of you may have realized the tex-musix archive as found in the Icking Archive is not searchable. As far as I know there are ways of providing searchability involving rather hairy installation steps.

There is, however, an easy way of searching TeX-Music provided by the site www.mail-archive.com. Point your browser to http://www.mail-archive.com/tex-music@icking-music-archive.org/ and enjoy a searchable mirror of the TeX-Music archive:-)

I've added a link to that service to the top-left menu of the Icking Archive front page.
--
Christian Mondrup, Sheet Music Editor
Werner Icking Music Archive