Good morning all,

I am trying to produce examples for the musixtex manual, Don is working on.

I got an underfull hbox (bold vertical line on the end) when using \changecontext and an (automatic) new music line.

I use this line:
\generalsignature{-2}\ignorenats\Changecontext%

Replacing \generalsignature{-2}by \setsign1{-2}\setsign2{-2} does not help.

Changing the line by:
\generalsignature{-2}\ignorenats\changesignature\Changecontext%

removes the underfull hbox , but the result is no more what i want.

Am i doing something wrong?

This is an example for demonstrating the error:
=================
\input musixtex
\instrumentnumber2\setstaffs22%
\hsize 100mm \vsize 100mm
\setclef1{\bass}\generalsignature2%
\startpiece
\notes\qu K&\qu d|\qu e\en
%
% Is generalsignature forbidden here (there is a overfull hbox)?
\generalsignature{-2}\ignorenats\Changecontext%
%
% With this line no overfulf hbox,
% but signatures are in the wrong place
%\generalsignature{-2}\ignorenats\changesignature\Changecontext%
%
\notes\qu K&\qu d|\qu e\en%
\generalsignature{-3}\changesignature%
\alaligne%