Hello List!

Some days ago I tried to post this question. But maybe the example was
too confusing (whith linebreaking etc.). Here is one more simplified.
Is there any way to get chord notes only with beams and without notes.
In example below (Flameco Sevillianas) I want to get a simplified
note-facing for guitar players:
first chord normal and followed chords: no notes untill chord change:
in "ASCII" like this:

 ---===  ---===   ---===  ---===
 |  | |  |  | |   |  | |  |  | |
@|  | |  |  | |  @|  | |  |  | |
@|               @|

Is there no possibility at all? I tried to find out something from
MusiXTeX documentation, but there is only the macro \hb. But it's not
the same like above.
If possiple as Inline-TeX, because Sevillianas are also sung. (That's
why I write in *.mtx). If there is no solution it will work in normal
way, but it looks nicer for the tocaor.

Many thanks for helping
Andreas Plank

--------8<-- Sevillianas (mtx)-----
Style: Singer
Meter: m3434
Systems: 1
Size: 16
Indent: 0

%%\\startrule\
%%\\nobarnumbers\
[+4   g8  g1   g1 ] [+4  g8  g1  g1 ] [+4  g8  g ]
C: e-e+be+be ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
--------8<-- Sevillianas -----