Hi everyone,

I am typesetting a Christoph Graupner ouverture from the manuscript source and have run into a strange problem with pmx. Toward the end of one movement, there is a two-note after-grace followed immediately by a note with a normal grace in front of it. I am attaching a one-line excerpt from the piece with the offending graces to cut and paste. In the fourth bar of the example you can see that the grace on the second note gets mooshed up into the main note. Can anyone tell me what is happening here and maybe offer a solution?

Thanks in advance.

Diane Blaurock

---
\input musixtex
\makeatletter
\def\nobarnumbers{%
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] \let\freqbarno\maxdimen [EMAIL PROTECTED]
\makeatother
---
%----------------%
%
% Graupner Ouverture: 7: Menuet.
%
%----------------%
%
% nv,noinst,mtrnuml,mtrdenl,mtrnump,mtrdenp,xmtrnum0,isig,
 4   4     3      4        0      3        0        -3
%
% npages,nsyst,musicsize,fracindent
 0      5    16        0.1
Cembalo
Viola
Violino II
Violino I
batt
.\

Abp It120
%%
\\akkoladen{{1}{4}}\

Menuet.

% Bars 53-55
rp | rp | r4 r c4 /
en84 e e e e e | f f f f f f | b- b b b g+ g /
c85 c c c c c | c c c c c c | dn d d d c c /
g2d5 | a2d | g4 f en /

% Bars 56-57
a4 f r | rp /
a8 a a a a a | c- c c c c c /