I think I've tracked down the problem that Diane identified (thanks again!),
wherein the horizontal spacing got messed up when an after-grace was
followed by a normal grace. In the process, I discovered another, unrelated
bug, wherein the octave register got screwed up whenever it had been changed
within a single after-grace. I'm kind of surprised no one had ever picked up
on that one...it should have appeared in something as simple as

g44 GAa g ...

Anyhow, I've uploaded a revised version to

http://icking-music-archive.org/software/pmx/pmx2514.zip

My attempted fixes to these bugs could have unforseen interactions. I would
appreciate more than the usual amount of beta-testing on this. Please check
any old scores that have after-graces in them, and if you're feeling
industrious, try creating new test cases that break the code, involving
single and multiple, slurred and unslurred, normal and after-graces with and
without accidentals and with lots of pitch changes including octave jumps or
more.

--Don Simons