This puzzle is more pleasant than making sudokus

I tried a solution, i hope i have understand what you meant.

As it is not possible to shrink the number of staffs in an instrument, i tried to put the staffs above each other.
using
\\interstaff{0}\
or Ai0.0 or AI0.0
The distance between the instrument can be made by ie:
\setinterinstrument1{10\Interligne}

Problems: putting the staffs above each other needs the same clef. But then the clefs appears at the end of the previous line. This can be voided by using a new movement (L4M) in the example. But when de system starts on a new page it become more difficult. I have to use something as:
\\let\ejectsav\eject\
\\\def\eject{\let\eject\ejectsav\def\contpiece{\
\\\------------put here the needed commands-------
\\\startpiece\addspace\afterruleskip\let\contpiece\holdcont}\eject}\

I have used this before, but i have not tested it now.

I put here an example and also the scr2prt with the schrinked staffs

==================perhaps there are unwanted line breaks======
% nv,noinst,mtrnuml,mtrdenl,mtrnump,mtrdenp,xmtrnum0,isig,
   7   -6 1 1 2 1 1 1  4  4  4  4     0  0
% npages,nsyst,musicsize,fracindent
  2 4 16 0.08
6
5
4
3
2
1
btbtttt
./
AI.0

%if a movement and a new line, more tricks are needed:
%\\let\ejectsav\eject\
%\\\def\eject{\let\eject\ejectsav\def\contpiece{\
%\\\------------put here the needed commands-------
%\\\startpiece\addspace\afterruleskip\let\contpiece\holdcont}\eject}\

\\interstaff{10}\
rp /
rp /
rp /
rp /
rp /
rp /
rp /
\\\def\atnextline{\setinterinstrument1{10\Interligne}\setinterinstrument2{10\Interligne}\
\\\setinterinstrument3{10\Interligne}\setinterinstrument4{10\Interligne}\
\\\setinterinstrument5{10\Interligne}\
\\\interstaff{0}}\
%
rp /
rp /
Ct rp /
rbp /
rp /
rp /
rp /
%
rp /
rp /
rp /
rbp /
rp /
rp /
rp /
%
Ai.0
%%
L4M
%!L4M
\\\setinterinstrument1{0\Interligne}\setinterinstrument2{0\Interligne}\
\\\setinterinstrument3{0\Interligne}\setinterinstrument4{0\Interligne}\
\\\setinterinstrument5{0\Interligne}\
\\\interstaff{10}\
rp /
rp /
Cb rp /
rp /
rp /
rp /
rp /
%
===============
and the test3.pmx:
=================
% nv,noinst,mtrnuml,mtrdenl,mtrnump,mtrdenp,xmtrnum0,isig,
   2
   1
   4
   4

[...]