Am Mittwoch, 13. Juni 2007 11:57 schrieb Andre Van Ryckeghem:
> This one works for me
>
> Andre
>
> ===============
> 1 1 4 4 0 0 0 0 1 1 20 0

> ./
> w200
>
> g44 g8Dx7n gD g g g    g8 g4 g /
> =================

Hi Johan, hi Andre

both of your suggestions work, if I use them in this test file:

1 1 4 4 0 0 0 0 1 1 20 0

./
w300
c44 c c c8 r1 [ c6 c c c6x2n c ] |
g44 r1 g1Dx8n gD gD g g g8 g4 g4 /

but if I insert one or the other in a longer score I always get the mentioned
message "problem in function isetvarlen"

isetvarlen is a function within the fortran code of pmx. But why does it
behave in a different way in my case?

Hermann