I have a piece where organ alternates wit a capella song.

I want to use 2 instruments of 1 staff for the a capella song
and 1 instrument with 2staves for the organ.

I did not manage it to get a new movement (L2M...) from 2 instruments, 1
staff to 1 instrument, 2 staves.

So i use 2 instruments with 'curly.tex'

- If using 'Av' in pmx the compilation crashes
- omitting Av gives a result wher de accolade is not appropriate, see
example

===========
% nv,noinst,mtrnuml,mtrdenl,mtrnump,mtrdenp,xmtrnum0,isig,
    2    2   9  4  0 0  0  0
% npages,nsyst,musicsize,fracindent
   1  2   20  .06

bt
./
AI.9
\\input curly\relax\curlybrackets{12}\
h100m
e43 t e t f d t d t c f g8a a f4 //
b43 D"Organ"+20-12 t b t a c b t b t a b8a c b4 /
e44 d e8 d f4 e t e t d e8a d e4 //
e44 g a a8 ca aa g4 g8 aa g e8a d e4 /
\\\songtop2\songbottom1\
L2Mci.09
\\\curlybrackets{21}\
Ct e85 D"a cap."+20-12 da c ba a ba c da e4 d c b eu ze- /
e44 g a a8 ca a g4 g8 aa g ea d e4 /