Dear David,

thanks for the preliminary explanations; now I wanto to get the musixdoc: how
can I get this file (or something alike)?

Lastly, I would also to know the following details:

a) does the Musixtex run in all the most recent Windows versions, i.e., XP,
Vista, 7, etc?

b) if affirmative, please, give me the directions where to get it.

I would like to tell you that I tried to install the Musixtex in my computer,
but it seems it didn't work properly, perhaps I did some mistaken operation,
but I am not sure about that. Anyway, give me, please, the instructions to
install it properly and then use it without problem.

Thanks also for the information that Musixtex is independent of Latex.

I will maintain the contact with you until I get the software in order.

Sincerely

Marcelo