Dieter, for this issue that shouldn’t matter. When I process nobl.pmx with
PMX 2521 I get the second volta. You still didn’t say what happens when you
compile nobl.pmx.

--Don

From: tex-music-boun...@tug.org [mailto:tex-music-boun...@tug.org] On Behalf
Of DIETER glötzel
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 7:40 AM
To: Werner Icking Music Archive
Subject: Re: [Tex-music] Ties and Volta

Hi Don,

I am still using Version 2.521 of PMX. Maybe I should upgrade.

Regards, Dieter

Am 19.05.2011 16:15, schrieb Don Simons:

Sorry, guys, I must be in a parallel universe, because my setup definitely
does NOT require an empty line at the end of the PMX input file to make the
second volta appear. When you end a piece with a volta open, as Olivier did
in his original example, PMX is supposed to automagically supply a Vb,
although I notice that I forgot to mention this in the manual :-(

I have no idea why Dieter didn’t get the second volta. Could it have to do
with system-dependent line-ending and file-ending hidden characters? But I
think Dieter is using Windoze as am I. Dieter, please try the attached file
and report back. Anyone else care to comment?

--Don