My congratulations too. I would like to
use this font with the musixcrd package I wrote
some years ago and which I dreamed of would
use the Real Book font too. This seems now
to bee manageable for me.
I'm looking forward.

Have a nice time,
Robert Hennig

Am 08.03.2015 um 02:08 schrieb Don Simons:
I have recently assembled macros and--with lots of help from Bob
Tennent--fonts, that let me do a pretty decent job of emulating the
appearance of a jazz fake book. Here's an example:
http://www.pchpublish.com/bbbxv/newdonbook.pdf
which incidentally contains the six jazz tunes I've written over the years.
I used PMX for this (of course) but there are no changes to PMX, rather,
they're all in the form of new TeX macros mainly to define the fonts and do
the chord symbols.

I have not invested the effort of posting the new tex files, documenting how
to use them, or modifying PMX to make it easier to use them. I'd certainly
be willing to do the first two and get to work on the 3rd if I knew for sure
there was anyone else out there who would use them. So if you are out there,
post something on this list to let me know.

--Don Simons