In light of the three positive responses I received, I do plan to write up
some instructions and make the necessary TeX macros available. But there are
major copyright questions about the fonts I used. So I'll try to explain
below what I did to get them installed, but I won't be able to provide the
font files themselves...I'll just have to ask interested folks to go through
the steps I did to find the font definition files, generate the files that
are needed by TeX, and install them in a TeX setup.

There are two fonts you'll need, JazzText-Regular and Jazz-Regular. You can
google to find the .ttf files. If you download and install fontforge, you
can then use that to generate .pfb and .tfm files.  I didn't need to change
any of the defaults, but see the note below. Put those files into the right
places in your TeX setup. Add the following lines to psfonts.map:

JazzText-Regular JazzText-Regular <JazzText-Regular.pfb
Jazz-Regular Jazz-Regular <Jazz-Regular.pfb

(You can find the map file by opening a command window and typing kpsewhich
psfonts.map. There are sexier ways to modify the map file which are supposed
to be better if you upgrade your TeX installation, but they didn't work for
me.) Of course, as always, you need to update the TeX filename database.

Please let me know privately if you try this and have any problems.
Meanwhile I'll be working on the documentation.

I think there is a limitation with making the files as I just described...I
don't think any postscript or pdf files containing the fonts will work on
any system that doesn't have the fonts installed. If that's a problem for
you, again please contact me privately.

--Don Simons