dsim...@roadrunner.com wrote:
> Dirk--
>
> It's nice to see some PMX activity!
>
> Could you post the input file so I can play with it?
>
> Also, I'm thinking about your PMX macro suggestion, but don't hold your
> breath...since I got a machine with 64-bit windows, my trusty visual
> fortran compiler won't install; I need to use gfortran, and its debugger
> sucks.

Precisely which Visual Fortran compiler? Can you not install by first changing
the compatibility settings for the installer?

Alternatively, if you have your old Windows CD/DVD, install Virtual Box
(www.virtualbox.org) and run it from a Virtual Box - shared
folders/host-only-networking make doing this much less painful than you might
think.

HTH,

David