> Here are links to the new version of PMX:
>
> http://icking-music-archive.org/software/pmx/pmx272.zip
>
> http://icking-music-archive.org/software/pmx/pmx.zip
> All testing on PMX 2.72 will be greatly appreciated.

I append a file nominally intended to test the new multibar rests.
I've removed all M-Tx dependence, replacing it by inputting
musixlyr. The problem is:

~~~
Overfull \hbox (1.22258pt too wide) in paragraph at lines 45--59
~~~

If I comment out the inputting of musixlyr:

%\\input musixlyr\

the overfull \hbox goes away.

With previous versions of MusiXTeX and PMX, there is no problem.
I can't figure out which new package is responsible for this.

---
PMX, Version 2.72 , 10 Jan 16
/home/dirk/texmf/tex/generic/musixtex/pmx.tex
  PMX, a Preprocessor for MusiXTeX, Version 2.72b <10 Jan 16>
/home/dirk/texmf/tex/generic/musixtex/musixtex.tex
  MusiXTeX(c) 1.21 <2016-01-13>
Musixflx-0.83.3.lua7
pdfTeX, Version 3.1415926-2.5-1.40.14 (TeX Live 2013/Debian)