From: Dieter
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2016 3:08 PM
To: Werner Icking Music Archive
Subject: [Tex-music] Vertical spacing: AI-Option in PMX

Hi,

I do have trouble in working with the AI Option of PMX for interstaff spacing.

According to Noack:

I understand that \interstaff will be multiplied by x, when I use this option.
But what I find is for a certain configuration, that
the staff distance in a piano piece becomes bigger, when I  set x to 0.5 insted
of 1.0.

x = 0.5

x = 1.0

I am quite happy with the x =0.5 solution, but I would be happy to gain some
understanding of what is happening.

Regards, Dieter