Hi André,

thanks for your time. Obviously I had forgotten that "npages = 0" can only be used for testing and not for production.

Regards,
Dieter

Am 20.08.2016 um 05:47 schrieb Andre Van Ryckeghem:
I believe the
----
% npages nsystems musicsize fracindent
    0  <----
    4
   20
0.05
-----
does not obey the rules anymore.
I tried
----
% npages nsystems musicsize fracindent
    1
    4
   20
0.05
-----
with
AbepI.6 and AbepI1.0 and all seems to be normal
Andre