At which page and measure of the Anglès edition do you have this?

On Tue, 18 Sep 2018, Don Simons wrote:

I’ve more or less finished the Soler quintet transcription so now I’m looking into this. But so far I’m hung up, because PMX needs to insert the \tbbl1 before the 1/16 note just before the staff jump, so it would somehow have to look into the future to know that the multiplicity of the beam was going to decrease right at the jump. It’s probably possible, but tricky. After all, PMX has no trouble decreasing multiplicity when needed within a non-staff jumping beam. So it must look ahead there, although it is in the same voice. I’ll have to review that logic.

--Don

From: Don Simons [mailto:dsim...@roadrunner.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2018 5:36 PM
To: 'Werner Icking Music Archive' <tex-music@tug.org>
Subject: RE: [Tex-music] more staff crossing beams

Andre, thanks very much for the report. I’ve compiled this with PMX 2.87 and
see that only minor corrections are needed to make it come out OK (see
attachment). I’ll definitely put this on my PMX to-do list but I won’t be able
to get serious about it until next week…I’m working on transcribing a Soler
quintet for strings+harpsichord into a 2-harpsichord version, and I have
another harpsichordist coming over on Saturday to play thru the first draft.

--Don