Am 12.06.2019 um 07:49 schrieb Rodolfo Medina:

> Yes, but that makes no sense...  Besides, yesterday from another PC, without
> being logged in, I could see all 4...

I also see all 4 works without being logged in.

> So it really seems to be a Cache
> matter...  but I cleared it again and again but still the problem is there,,,
> Veronica suggests that it can take days...  But why?  It's not clear to me...

In case there is a caching proxy somewhere between your PC and the IMSLP
server, it may take some time to refresh the data in the proxy.
But this should be possible only for HTTP connections or for HTTPS
connections with a man-in-the-middle proxy, which is sometimes the case
in company networks. (Your link uses HTTPS.)

Maybe you could try a different browser on the affected PC to see if the
problem is related to the browser.

Bodo