On 8/2/2015 3:19 AM, Michal Hoftich wrote:
Hi Nasser,

Is there a reason why make4ht is not yet part of the TL?
https://github.com/michal-h21/make4ht

I am asking, because for example, I wanted to post a question
on tex4ht at Tex.Stackexchange, where I made an example latex
file to show the problem, but had to use luacode in it.  (long

In fact, it is included in TL 2015, as well as tex4ebook:

     tlmgr list --only-installed | grep "make4ht"

so you can surely use it in questions.

Best regards,
Michal

wow! I had no idea it is part of TL now.  I always got it from
https://github.com/michal-h21/make4ht.

Ok, I've asked the question, here it is

http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/258268/texfot-hangs-when-used-with-tex4ht-but-does-not-hang-with-pdflatex

It is a problem where texfot hangs when used with htlatex or make4ht.

It was easy to show it using make4ht.

thanks
--Nasser