On 9/8/2018 7:39 AM, Michal Hoftich wrote:
and put the mathjax-latex-4ht.sty file in my
~/texmf/tex/local/mathjax-latex-4ht.sty so it can see it.

Here is screen shot of what the output looked like in HTML in chrome

https://www.12000.org/tmp/080918/screen_shot.png

I see. The <, > and & characters are unescaped, producing invalid
HTML. I've updated the mathjax-latex-4ht.sty to escape them, so it
should be better. At least your example is no longer invalid and seems
to be rendered.

Well done Michal. The new mathjax-latex-4ht.sty you posted
fixed the problem.

I will start testing make4ht and mathjax on other larger latex
files I have. Will let you know if I find any new problems.

regards,
--Nasser