In all seriousness. If it were a meteor strike, or something did blow up,
within the last ? years, wouldn't it have registered as a seismic event? The
place for that is in Boulder CO, and they can pick up stuff from all over the
world. That's partially I think how they measure wether someone has set off an
underground nuc.
    Carl….