From: PBSS [mailto:pbss-boun...@caver.net] On Behalf Of Bill Bentley
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 12:21 PM
To: s...@caver.net; Cave Texas; MoCaves; ilspe...@caver.net;
usacav...@caver.net; Cave List; sandiagro...@caver.net
Subject: [PBSS] CREE lights

Greetings,
      Anyone have any experiences with CREE headlights? Good? Bad? other wise...
It says 3000 Lumens, It cause pain when I try to look in the beam... And leaves
a streak like you have looked at a welding light ... temporary though...
It is bright and I have tested it on two  2800 mAh 3.7 v batteries for
48 hours and there is still usable light although not as bright as it was...
Bill

privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
message.