Not with headlamps, only as regular house incandescent/CFL lamp replacements.
We like them because they are cheap ($4 at Home Depot for the 60 W version) and
are dimmable to a certain extent.  They seem well made and with luck will last
longer as lamps than I will as a human being.  With power output that you
mention on the headlamps, we call them formation burners.  You could topple
Goliath with one sweep of that beam light!!!

Peter