I am also totally immune. My daughter, however, has been horribly allergic to
it since she was 8 years old (now 23). She always has to take prednisone to get
rid of it once it starts. For her, it always causes a systemic reaction.
Everyone in our family is immune except for her and my ex-mother-in-law.

Dessie Pierce, MA
Licensed Professional Counselor Intern
Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor Intern
Certified Clinical Trauma Professional
Counseling Center of Houston
11999 Katy Freeway
Suite 230
Houston, TX 77079
phone: 281-336-0201
fax: 281-336-0763
cell: 832-341-8880
www.counselingcenterhouston.com
dessiep.com
It is important to be aware that e-mail communication can be relatively easily
accessed by unauthorized people and therefore can compromise the privacy and
confidentiality of such communication.  Please notify me (Dessie Pierce) if you
decide to avoid or limit in anyway the use of email.  Please do not use email
for emergencies.  Any advice given without a contract for professional services
does not constitute counseling in any manner and should not be relied upon.
Information contained within and accompanying this message is confidential,
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately
notify me by telephone at 281-336-0201 or return the email and purge all copies
of this message from your
 system.