From: George Veni <gv...@nckri.org>
To: Texas Cavers <Texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Tue, Oct 22, 2013 5:40 pm
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Poison-ivy

Poison ivy never bothered me for many years, but I learned that immunity can
sometimes be lost by repeated exposure. So my advice to those who are currently
immune is to avoid it as much as possible.

George

Sent from my mobile phone

********************

George Veni, Ph.D.
Executive Director
National Cave and Karst Research Institute
400-1 Cascades Avenue
Carlsbad, New Mexico 88220-6215
USA
Office: 575-887-5517