Okay .........  This really sounds like something that could be handled off the
list serve.

Jerry.

-----Original Message-----
From: Julie Jenkins <julesje...@yahoo.com>
To: Julia Germany <germa...@aol.com>
Cc: gille <gi...@att.net>; kmenking <kmenk...@bcad.org>; Texascavers
<Texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Mon, Dec 23, 2013 6:11 pm
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Paradise Canyon Caving

Hey J2, what a Bee-atch!! Do u just drop old friends and run away? You've not
gone caving w me, u always found a reason not to!
U r a lying witch, a user of men and a cheat, dishonest in so many respects and
u owe me several hundred dollars!
So even though you've blocked me, the word is out about Julia Germany, Do Not
Trust Her!