From: wo...@justfamily.org
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 14:30:41 -0600
To: sheryl.ri...@gmail.com
CC: dlocklea...@gmail.com; texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] twitter related

>From looking at it today versus when they first started up, it looks more like
>the other social sites, and just the fact that its so invasive.

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 2:08 PM, Sheryl Rieck <sheryl.ri...@gmail.com> wrote:

I agree. I never allow them access. But, they are sneaky!

Is LinkedIn really turning into social media? I actually use it as a tool to
get projects and connect with people in a position to get me projects. I do
kind of cringe when a personal friend endorses me for something I KNOW they
have no idea if I do or not, but even more importantly, they don't know what it
is.  lol  I appreciate the sentiment. But, I do truly use it for project
searches and business networking, so I try to keep mine geared to that.

Sheryl