Great job, Ellie and Mark!

Many thanks to the folks on the slate - excellent to see some new names/people
step up.

I don't know if it's too late, and it's been said by others before, and by all
means no offense to those already on the slate, however it is always good to
have more than one person per position to choose from when voting. Especially
if for some reason someone has to drop out at the last minute.

With that said, I know what a challenge it is to get even one person to step
up. I know I am not currently in a position to do so because I am chair of the
NSS and TCMA grants committees and those are full time jobs in addition to the
paying one.

And for what it's worth, these folks currently on the ballot have my full
support and vote!  I know each of you, have caved with most of you, and know
you will represent the TSA well with your fresh ideas and actions.

I am equally excited by electronic voting!

- from julia's cell