Amen to all you said. For those of us lucky enough to have known Bob, he left a
huge footprint on our lives. Although saddened by his passing, our memories of
him will keep us laughing and living with him by our sides forever.

Great life Bob, and an even better beyond:)

Mimi Jasek

Sent from my iPhone