From: Mike Burrell [mailto:mbc...@oztotl.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 05, 2013 8:27 AM
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: [Texascavers] Bob Cowell

I heard that Bob died this morning. We should all celebrate his life by going
caving, cooking something delicious, drinking a tasty irish beverage and
telling tales of adventure into the night.
Bob was one of the most truly ethical people I have ever met!
Always there when people (or animals) needed help.
We should all strive to be more like Bob Cowell.

Mike Burrell