Wow, how cool is that that Andy was on the first survey in Ft Stanton so many
years ago.  Congrats to everyone for a well-deserved award.  Anyone going to
venture back east for Convention next week?  Hope so as I'll be there on
Vendors Row.  Stop by, say hello, have a beer, buy some pots.  Helps me get out
to NM to go caving in the best caves in the world with the best cavers in the
world!!

Peter