Folks, we have picked an extra weekend (in advance of the work regional in March) to begin disassembly and perhaps some preliminary refinishing of the historic building balcony railing reconstruction.

We will be working Feb 25 & 26, and also will be starting on Feb 24 for any that can come early.

We will meet at 10 am Friday, Feb 24 at the bunkhouse. On Saturday & Sunday we will start at 9 am.

If we have enough hands we can begin some of the restoration work, thus lessening amount we will have to do at the regional and ensuring that the project will be completed by then.

Any that are planning to attend this early event, please let me know you're coming. Declinations are not necessary.

Bring any personal equipment and hand/power tools. Drills, perhaps sanders, screwdrivers, hammers, etc. would be useful. A ladder or two for availability wouldn't hurt, though we should be able to do nearly all the work from the balcony.

Thanks for the help.

Stephen Fleming
casto...@gmail.com**