I also have a blowing cave in Eldarodo TX we need to check out. Medium size
opening, verticle, blowing pretty good.

Jon Hancock
Stallion Oilfield Services
Corporate Sales & Marketing
Cell-(432)-202-0163
Office-(432)-687-4455
email-jhanc...@sofs.cc<mailto:email-jhanc...@sofs.cc>

On Feb 12, 2013, at 5:53 PM, "MATTHEW ORMSBY"
<ma_orm...@msn.com<mailto:ma_orm...@msn.com>> wrote:

I, like Bill have plans that weekend. Unfortunately I've had them for a long
time, I'm running a volleyball tournament in the morning and chaperoning a prom
for youth in the evening. That being said and as I've said before I do not need
to be there for a trip to happen. I think it would be wonderful if a team could
get together and fix the gate. The quickest fix would be to get a pipe a bit
larger in diameter and longer than the section cut out and slide it onto both
ends that have been cut and then weld it in place. Those at the meeting tonight
will see what I mean. An Abyss trip usually can't happen until after turkey
hunting season, so whenever that is, around the first of June.

I've requested permits to CCNP caves the following weekend and have a few
openings.

Matthew