I also have plans to be out of town that weekend--my father-in-law is being
honored at the Chamber of Commerce banquet in Post for 20 years on their Soil
and Water Conservation Board. Huge big deal and I'm sorry I cannot be two
places at once!

Lori, we WILL see one another again one of these days…

Jacqui