Greetings;

      We had an excellent cave dig today; the weather was much cooler than the
last dig and we had a tarp to shield the sun. Our objective was to continue
digging
down towards the North Passage, in the process uncovering the largest boulder
yet. Conrad dug down the soft clay mud until he exposed a nice void, about three
feet deep, blocked by loose rocks. It follows the solid wall, so it looks very
good. By that time we had filled all seven barrels and it was time to quit.
Several folks
got properly muddied up by going to the back of the known cave, but it made
them happy! There were several large toads and a nice snake in the pit.
      List of diggers: Conrad Scheefer,  Jackie Lambert, Casey Tucker, Ellie
Watson, Gallen Falgout, Don Broussard, E. Garza.
Visitors:  Don Rutherford, Terri Holsinger, James Brown, Nancy Weaver.

--ernieG