After a full day and 2 nights supporting the Honey Creek Tank Haul,
Ernie and Ron and I showed up at Kiwi Sink min-morning Sunday. Two or
3 multiple loads of rocks were hoisted. Will and John showed up. Three
barrels went down and were rapidly filled. We hoisted the barrels and
another rock during the lunch break and sent down 6 empty barrels,
4-1/2 of which were filled up but not hoisted due to everybody pretty
much running out of gas around 3 in the afternoon, some of us having
been up most of the night before. Will spent his time in Kris's lead
removing an errant hen, cleaning up a roof collapse, further digging,
and rock removal--comprising about a barrel's worth of material. Kris
was above ground but had an injury which prevented her from digging
this week. John worked mostly on the "shelf" which was once a foot or
two below floor level and which we've been using to store tools but
has become chest high of late--and threatening to fall over. The rest
of us dug mostly around the margins of the pit removing loose floor
material and smallish rocks. --Ediger

Diggers:
   Gill Ediger
   Ernie Garza
   Will Quast
   Ron Rutherford
   John Schneider

Visitors:
    Andy Gluesenkamp--helped lower barrels
    Jackson Gluesenkamp
    Kiwi
    Kris Pena--had an injury precluding in-cave work.

Totals: 7-1/2 barrels filled and 12 to 15 rocks, moderate to large