Yeah. Kevin Dixon made a batch of Disto X boards last year, and it was probably the last one since some of the parts are obsolete and hard to find (and the Leica A3 which this board fits is also pretty hard to find now).

I'm excited about the Disto DXT (the newer version), apparently there have been several issues, but I hope that they figure them out soon.

So, Serur, at this point it sounds like your best bet would be to find someone who owns a Disto X and hopefully you can borrow it.

- Fofo