i'm sorry to heart that, my dear Pete, I just to read this new. I'm in
torreon, and I remember you when came to Espeleocoahuila2007, last nigh I
saw the photos of this  congress .

I would like to help, I will travel to San Antonio soon, and I try to go to
see you. I love all your family and I be with you.

Hugs, and hugs for you, hope you feel well and can recover very soon .

Moni Ponce

--
LCC. Monica Grissel Ponce Gonzalez
Asociacion Coahuilense de Espeleologia, A.C. (fundadora)