1) Because TCR isn't an official TSA event.

2) Because PayPal takes a hefty percentage of your payment, and for
all-volunteer organizations, that percentage can make the difference between
breaking even or going into the red on the event.

3) Ditto for using credit cards to pay.

Just plan to bring a lot of cash, 'cause you know you'll find lots of cool
items to buy from the vendors, too, and they all appreciate not having to pay
fees to the credit card companies.

Diana

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diana R. Tomchick
Professor
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
Department of Biophysics
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Rm. ND10.214B
Dallas, TX 75390-8816, U.S.A.