And your humble Vice Chair nominee can't be there: it is the critical last week
of an archeological excavation I've been co-directing all summer. Believe me,
I'd rather be at TCR, but my conscience won't allow it so near the conclusion
of a very important project for Texas prehistory.

Regretfully,
Roget Moore

Sent from my iPhone