Ron,

If you can catch the thing, here is what you need to know.

Mail the package to:
Dr. Kristy Orsburn Murray
6118 Lymbar Dr.
Houston, TX 77096

Send her an email at kmur...@bcm.edu<mailto:kmur...@bcm.edu> and let her know
it's coming.

Place the bug in a zip lock bag in a hard box (Turn a small UPS priority mail
box inside out and write her address on the box.

Let her know where you caught the bug (house, outbuilding, garden, yard, porch,
etc)

Address where the bug was caught or GPS location.

Time and Date:

Include your name, email, and address and hopefully, she can send you the
results.

That's it.

Geary