Evening Cavers,

This afternoon I picked up a huge box from the USPS office that was shipped
from the Czech Republic. The box contains 50 t-shirts of varying size and 20
baseball-type caps that advertise the 16th International Congress of
Speleology. (yeah, I said 16th, not 15th ICS).

The shirts are white or black and come in XXL, XL , L or Medium. They appear to
be of the highest quality in material and screening, and I think they would be
a wonderful addition to anyone's caving t-shirt collection.  On the front of
the shirts and the cap is the logo for the Congress. Go to their website if you
wish to get an idea of the design.

I do not yet have a price on the inventory, but as soon as I do I will provide
that information to everyone. First come, first sold - and no, I have not
figured out how we will distribute the items to you. You can consider this a
bit of a tease and as details become available I will update via Cave Tex. If
we do not sell out via Cave Tex I will send a similar note to other forums.

Stay tuned and Happy Caving,

Michael